Law 12: The Law of Significance and Inspiration: The true value of something is the direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it. Put energy into something that will be valued. I will not blow my energy on things that are not valuable to me.
As I end 2017, I write my final blog about my very interesting journey through the laws of karma. It seems that the Law of Significance and Inspiration came just at the right time for me.
I have spent the last month of this year putting a great deal of energy and effort and money into promoting my book. I have gained a few great contacts but have achieved almost no sales. It has been a distressing time for me and the beginning some real soul searching about my writing. Should I continue with book two? Should I be an author at all? Are the marketing webinars really giving me great advice? Why am I not selling more copies of my book? What can I do to increase sales of my brand?
As I pondered these questions often this month, I re-read the other 11 steps of karma that I had written about. I started to really think about what I have written and learned. I developed a plan of moving forward with my writing and here it goes!
1. The Great Law: Your actions can come back to you at any time. Work hard and give it your best shot, Elizabeth.
2. The Law of Creation: Work towards your goals and do not just talk about them. Keep at it, Elizabeth. Expand your brand and DO IT.
3. Law of Humility: Sometimes life sucks; you cannot change it. Move on, try again, and make it better. December really did suck, Elizabeth, but 2018 will be your year.
4. The Law of Growth: Change what is needed in your heart, your state of mind, and then your life will change, too. Stay positive no matter what, Elizabeth.
5. The Law of Responsibility: Take responsibility for what is your life. A few bad shows are expected. Focus on the good shows and good sales, Elizabeth.
6. The Law of Connection: Respect the journey and respect the whole process of doing anything. You are a new writer, Elizabeth, and you are still learning.
7.The Law of Focus: You cannot think of two things at the same time. No multitasking ever! Focus on one aspect of your business at a time, Elizabeth. Get a tem in place to help you.
8.The Law of Giving and Hospitality: Give without expecting to get anything. Enjoy the journey, Elizabeth. Things will work out the way they are supposed to. You will be successful, feisty lady.
9. The Law of Here and Now: Be totally in the Here and Now. Stay focused on the moment, as you gain more strategies, confidence, and reflect on all that you have learned Elizabeth.
10. The Law of Change: History repeats itself unless we learn the lessons we need to learn. Remember what worked for you and what did not. Move on from there and enjoy the journey, Elizabeth.
11.The Law of Patience and Reward: True joy comes from doing what you are supposed to do and knowing that the reward will come in its own time. Be patient, Elizabeth. You will be a success.
12. The Law of Significance and Inspiration: Put energy into something that will be valued. Your sense of humor, inspiration, and advice will be an asset to many women, Elizabeth. You will make a difference.
I hope that my plan can inspire you as it has inspired me. 2018 will be a great year as I move forward in all aspects of my writing career. I am inspired and ready to sh continue my writing, embrace my new speaking opportunities, interviews, and to gain knowledge from as many sources as I can, to be the best writer of feisty advice, humor, and inspiration that I can be. Karma rules!
Happy New Year, Feisty Women!