Hello, Feisty women! Do these habits match your life style? If they do, you just might be on your way to having a successful career as an entrepreneur (or maybe even a writer).
Always be confident in all that you do and avoid the following pitfalls:
1. Don’t watch late night TV. I am generally asleep by 9:05 PM, so this is an easy one for me. Research has found that this late night viewing can disrupt your sleep patterns, can inhibit melatonin production, which helps you get to sleep, and that the content might just upset you so much that you will not be able to sleep ever again, maybe for four years.
2. Avoid negative people. You are a product of the people that you surround yourself with; absorb only the good energy of positive people. Always be positive and proactive even if your life at the moment sucks big time. This will pass. Mars is no longer in retrograde.
3. Never ever care what other people think. Focus on yourself and your goals. Believe in yourself. Be an original in your actions, thoughts, and words. Always follow your gut if you ever get confused about anything.
4. Do not over commit yourself. We are all people pleasers and hate to say “no” even if we really do not have the time. Just say “no”…politely. It opens up the opportunity for others to step up and contribute, especially those who complain about just about everything.
5. Never ever drink too much. Even though you have a lot of stress in your life, alcohol is not the remedy for this. Choose something else like dark chocolate or fries or both. I recently discovered that dipping your fries in a dark chocolate milkshake is rather tasty.
6. Never gossip or belittle anyone. It only tears them down and reflects badly on you. Speak positively only or just shut up. Wow. I love to hear gossip about celebrities, politicians, and famous people. It is also fun to gossip about less than stellar “holier than thou” types who are not so holier than me. Guess that I will have to work on breaking this habit.
Kick these bad habits out of your life and achieve success. Do you have what it takes to be a success? Find out by trying out these six habits. Let me know how it worked for you. And I will let you know how it works for me.